Date: 28th January 2015 at 2:18pm
Written by:

Sometimes it’s hard to pick out a standout performer, sometimes not. The Bradford MotM from our amazing four-two comeback win against Chelsea in the FA Cup at Stamford Bridge was one of those occasions when it fell into the ‘sometimes not’ bracket as we’ve got one, and a fairly unanimous one….

Given the options of those involved, be that as part of the starting XI or having come into the game to make the impact as a sub (obviously a player that comes off the bench to be voted as such would have!), a Bradford Man of the Match has been found.

This was Stead, who with 75% of the voting gained this ahead of Williams who got the other 25%.

Poll findings:-

Stead 75%
Williams 25%
Darby 0%
McArdle 0%
Davies 0%
Meredith 0%
Knott 0%
Liddle 0%
Morais 0%
Halliday 0%
Hanson 0%
Sub – Yeates 0%
Sub – Routis 0%
Sub – Clarke 0%

It was Stead, with his goal just before half time, that got us back into the game but would his wining the MotM vote be one that you would agree with? The only way to let us know would be by having your say below!

This site is looking for bloggers, so if you’re a fan that can offer us a genuine opinion we would love to share it with the masses!

To email your own unique article/blog for publishing
***CLICK HERE***

Join The Vital Debate